Sunday, June 22, 2008

Little Beach Baby~ More Paper Element fun!


I'm adding yet another Paper Element layout to my portfolio with this one. It's from the Glory line and is of my little guy on his first trip to the beach. Big sis buried him in the sand and I'm not sure exactly how he felt about that. We love visiting The Outer Banks and usually stay at the tip of the island in Frisco.... only because the guys SWEAR by the fishing there.


I'm also super glad to report that I have taken over the basement for my scrappy room. That itsy bitsy dormer in my bedroom just wasn't cutting it, so now I have TONS of room to spread out!!! I can't believe it... I can even leave my Cricut out 24/7! Amazing!!!!!

3 comments:

polinka said...

beautiful LO!! I really love these papers!!

:)

Sue Lui said...

Hi Kimberlee! Love this happy layout and how you played with the buttons. :)

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Yay 24/7!!?? You go girl!!
So glad you've officially taken over...
That lo design is super cute!