Sunday, June 15, 2008

My First Layout for The Paper Element!

This week brought a wonderful package of goodies to my mailbox! I was so thrilled to dig into my new Paper Element goodness!!! When I saw the Glory line, I KNEW I had to use it with this photo of my darling son. He's always been a bit aloof when it comes to animals and we are a HUGE animal loving family. So my heart melted when he fell completely in love with this sweet barn kitten he lovingly named "Little Erica". He carried her around everywhere he went and she dearly loved him too. She would purr away in his tiny arms. I was so thankful that we got to see this side of him... my faith is restored that he too will be an animal lover.

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's a beautiful layout, Kim! We're an animal-loving family, too, so I completely understand what it's like, watching to see whether that emerges in your kids...;)

Sue Lui said...

Beautiful layout, Kim! Love what you did with the Glory line. Can't wait for my Paper Element goodies to arrive! :)

Susan

polinka said...

I also can't wait to get my package!! even more when I see what you do with it!! :) beautiful LO!!