Monday, July 28, 2008

Leave Me a Comment... Let's Play!!!

This idea came from Emilie Ahern's blog and I just HAD to give it a try... Come on everyone, post a comment and play along!!! Comments are like getting mail and anyone who knows me knows my mail obsession, hence over 100 penpals in elementary school!!! :)

Anyhow, here's how to play!!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Holy moses girly! Now thats some blog game!
My fave memory to date will have to be our crazy cab car rides with Kathy as our driver. We weren't sure after that first ride weather you would trust any of us enough to get in the car the next day....snicker! You were a brave trooper!

Mary said...

Omg GIRL any memory, the time I was running from a dog in my front yard and hit a tree. LOL