Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some New Paper Element Goodness... and Mr. Holtz

Wanted to share some more Paper Element layouts with you.... I really love this stuff! The colors are so much fun to work with and did I mention just how thick and yummy the sheets are?!?!



Here's 2 layouts for ya....




This one is of my darling son who has, since birth, given me grief when I try to take his picture. Either he's looking somewhere other than the camera or looking so very serious that I never get a good genuine "Joshie" pose. I really wanted to use this line with a boy photo because the colors work so well with girl photos.... I wanted to prove they were boy friendly as well.


I love this photo of my daughter when she was 5. She LOVED picking strawberries... I think she ate more than put in the baskets though. She looked so stinkin cute that day and I have been waiting a long time to scrap this adorable photo. This paper is one of my all time faves int he line... I just love the edging!!!


Oh... yeah... I had to share me and Ranger Tim together!!! How incredibly cool is that?! I even got his autograph! Thanks Tim!!!

3 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Ranger Tim rocks! And i swear he smells like vanilla..kekeke
Love those layouts girly.....youre da bomb.

Nikki said...

So I'm lovin' the layouts! They are awesome...And I'm lovin' Mr. Tim Holtz! You lucky girl you!

Cheryl KVD said...

These both are beautiful layouts!!!!!!! You did an awesome job with them!
Cheryl