Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!!!!


Here he is... the 6 year old little guy!!!! Time flies!!!! I can't believe he's 6 already!!!

In honor of his birthday, I decided to do my Round #6 Bad Girls Top Designer layout on my little guy. The class was all about breaking all of the design rules that we have learned so far, so I started with making my own patterned paper with acyrlic paints and glimmer mist, and using colors that I loved, regardless to whether they were in the photo. I then added my textured layers in reckless abandon for the rules of balance. :) This was my end result!!!!

Oh... and I had to share with you... my son is doing the "Happy 6 Year Old" dance right now and accidentally let out a little toot. He stopped in his tracks and smiled a bright smile and proclaimed "That's my first 6 year old fart." Ahhhh.... the things that makes a Momma proud!!! :)

Happy Birthday Joshie!!! :)

1 comment:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!! {{Big Smooches}}