Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's Pumpkin Carving Time!



Josh and I had a little quality time together today after Emily went to see High School Musical 3 with a good friend, so we carved the pumpkins. He loved the haunted house one...this one was his fave. Emily picked a spooky Jack the Pumpkin King face and Josh's was one I just hand drew out. We did the haunted house for a competition on Pack Rat (Facebook).

We also created a cute little pumpkin using the Cricut for our preschool. They were so easy to make and turned out so cute. I used my George cart to cute star shapes from the Cricut vinyl and let the kids stick them wherever on their little pumpkins. I then spray painted the pumpkin black and removed the vinyl. These were neat and SO easy!!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! Great pumpkins, Kim!

Julie Howard said...

Hey Kimberlee! The pumpkins are awesome... as a matter of fact, I saw one of these pumpkins elsewhere. Check out Emilie's blog.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

**drool** love how your pumpkins turned out!
Great job guys!