Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad Girls #3 Challenge.... Less is More



This weeks challenge at Bad Girls Top Designer is all about negative space. Hmmm... this was a TOUGH one for me.... I'm all about the embellies. I think I did an OK job with it... hopefully it's good enough to advance me to the next round! I'm not holding my breath on this one though.

In other news, Mr. Jack the puppy got himself nice and sick today. He decided to eat either a spider or a bee and it sent him into an allergic reaction. Hours later and lots of vet time, he's starting to feel better, although it must have stung/bit him in the throat so he's still having problems with swallowing. But, he should be fine with a little TLC. :)

2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

OH! That poor baby Jack!!! Give him some extra TLC from me!!

Wicked lo girly!! I told you you could do it.....break some scrappy scissors!!

Nikki said...

Awesome page! I love the distressed/torn edges of that layout!