Friday, September 19, 2008

A Brand New Day....without Scrap 'N Art

After much thought and debate, I have decided to resign my position at Scrap 'N Art eZine. My newly renewed term would have started with the January/February issue. My reasons for stepping down were mixed, but in essence I needed to reclaim some family time and remove some drama. When my soothing scrappy time becomes more of a dreaded event rather than a time to relax, I knew it was the right time to step down. It was a fun ride and I have enjoyed the ups and the downs of the rollercoaster that is SNA. As some of you might have heard, a new DT is scheduled to rock the January/February issue... I am sure they will bring lots of talents to each issue.... some of the new DT members are simply AMAZING!!!

Best wishes to the SNA family! I will miss the times in the tulip field when life was simple. :)

1 comment:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

**sniff sniff** I'm going to miss the old days too.
Best wishes on your new adventure!!