Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Fall!!!!



OK, so I am a few days late, but that has been the story of my life the last few weeks. :) But I love autumn... I love the smells, the colors, the weather, and the holidays! We've been watching the soybean field behind out house slowly turn a golden yellow and the stalks of corn fading to brown, so I know in a few weeks my sugar maple will once again look like it does here.

Today marks the one year closing date of our home, so it's officially been our home for a year now!!! WHOO HOO!!! We love it here!!! It seems like so long ago we sat in that office and signed the papers to our first real home. So much has changed... just like the seasons.

3 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Reflection is always a good starting point for a new season!
Can't wait to see new fotos of your lovely tree.

The Sonboul's said...

WOW that is a gorgeous tree! SOOO PRETTY! Can't wait for more ;)

Nikki said...

gorgeous photo! Oh and you've been tagged! See my blog for details!