Friday, September 19, 2008

Wouldn't You Like to Ride in a Beautiful Balloon?



So the other morning I was making breakfast for the kiddos and I hear a wooshing sound. I thought we had sprung a huge gas leak and needed to evacuate, but it stopped within seconds. So we all waited to hear it again and sure enough we did. That time I realized it was the propane tank on a hot air balloon! We ran outside to see it and it was hovering over our house so low you could probably jump up from the roof and touch the basket. We all stood there in awe staring straight up inside the balloon and then I realized I didn't have my camera. By the time the camera and memory stick were located, the balloon had started to drift away, but I wanted to share this sight with you. How peaceful. :)

1 comment:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

WOW! Reach it from the roof, huh?? I would have loved to see a foto a Tom & Josh doing that!! ;) Can't wait to see you create with this foto!