Monday, September 15, 2008

Movin' On to Challenge #2 at the Bad Girls Top Designer Challenge


I have been having so much fun over at the Bad Girls forum competing on Top Designer and was so thrilled to make the honor roll and move on to the next class. Here's my creation for Class #2 taught by Miss Emilie Ahern. How cool is that?!

The class was all about mixing patterned papers and I did just that...I even mixed paper companies!!! :)So I've got some Kaiser, some Tinkering Ink and some Sassafras Lass all happily playing together. :)I'm pretty happy with how it turned out... hopefully it's good enough to move to the next class!! You can check it out here at www.badgirlskits.com.

3 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Love your mix of papers!!! How cool is that moving to the next round!! You go girl!

The Sonboul's said...

I love all the texture you added on this lo's! WOW I just want to touch it in real life. LOL is that weird of me to say?! Oh well... It's the truth ;) COOL PAGE

Blue Banana said...

I'm glad Charity shared your blog with us! Your work is awesome!! Love those layers!! Keep them coming!!