Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chere is my HERO!

OK... I have this super cool, able to do it all camera... and I am camera illiterate. Enter Chere, my Nikon guru, who has helped me attain the unthinkable... a super cool, ultra trendy awesomely awesome photo!!!!

I've wanted to capture the feel of a professional portrait as seen on Amber Ulmer's photography blog, but had NO inkling of an idea on how to get started. Chere walked me through it and armed me with a free trial of Adobe Lightroom (which ROX my sox!!!) and a after a few hours of playing and trial and error... I made this!!!

Behold the original:



And my super cool trendy version:




Thanks Chere!!! You've created a monster now!!! :)

2 comments:

Chere Carter said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad I could be of help :) Your photo is awesome and I look forward to seeing many more from you!

Vel said...

Yep, Chere rocks...but so do YOU, silly! Love the photo.