Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lightly Falling Snow and other Stuff

This snow is falling! It's only lightly laying on the trees and shrubs right now, but boy does it ever put me in the mood for Christmas already! How wonderful! I'm not a big fan of snow, but it's beautiful to watch fall gently to the ground!


Thanks to all of the well wishers who helped cheer me up at a difficult time. Things are looking up now and some of the fog has lifted. And for those of you who also frequent my Facebook... thanks as well! My SIL is doing better... she's not out of the hospital yet, but she's out of the ICU. That in itself is great news!


And in other news, we decided to make the leap and buy a new camera. Of course we've had nothing but problems in the whole purchase process.... nothing ever goes smoothly for us, so we've learned to just deal with it. But we are hoping for the arrival of the camera by Friday!! Not like I will even know how to use it, LOL! I did figure out how to turn it on in the store, so that's a huge plus!


Last but not least.... a yummy package of Paper Element goodies arrived on my snow dusted doorstep today stuffed to the gills with Christmas paper loveliness! It's just the thing to fix my scrappy mojo and I hope to be able to share some creations with you all soon!

2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

YAY...new camera...new scrappy supplies!! And a SIL who's home. What more can you ask for right now?!
Glad you're feeling chipper...;)

Vel said...

DANG! Nice camera! How are ya, gal? Gotten your mojo back yet? :)