Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ever Feel Invisible?


Ever have one of those weeks? Everything you do, almost everyone you talk to.... you feel invisible? Left answering machine messages go unanswered, emailed go unreplied to? I so feel there right now.
I am up to my ears in grant work for preschool. So many steps, so many papers to file, so many questions. And every time I leave a message with a fine government office, no one returns my calls. I don't understand why these people cannot return my calls or answer my emails.
Guess I'm just grumpy. It seems life hasn't been very cooperative for the last few months and I am in a funk. And for once, I just want a day to progress effortlessly... like a Walgreen's "Perfect" ad. Wouldn't life just be grand if everything went smoothly for once?

3 comments:

Julie Howard said...

Awww... Kimmy. Does it help any knowing that you're definitely on my radar? I check your blog almost daily to see what's happening in the Croucher Kingdom.

Ann said...

You're not invisible to me!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Boy girl! Keep phoning, keep emailing, keep poking the dead body in the corner b*c you KNOW they don't want to give up the money, they'd rather go to dinner on it....;)
{{big hugz girl}