Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Playing around....


Sunday our camera FINALLY arrived... told ya I was all about the bad luck! Anyhow, I did some playing around and didn't have too much luck getting the style photo I wanted, but after some help from my friend Chere, I should be on the right path shortly. Thanks Chere!!! I would love to give the tutorial she sent me a try, but Tom stole the camera to show it off at work!!! :)

Anyhow, I took this one of Jack while he was trying to sleep on the couch... he wasn't a very happy subject. I'll post more after I get my camera back, LOL!

2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Jack is just too darn cute!!
Can't wait to see all the fancy fotos coming from your creative eye!
{{Hurry up Tom ;) }}

Nikki said...

How fun to play around with the new camera! Love that photo!