Sunday, November 2, 2008

Outtakes from the Tulip Field



As some of you know, the tulip field was mowed down by the powers that be and that left me with some yummy goodies to share with all of you! I know some of you are left scratching your heads, but I also know others are shaking their heads. LOL... sometimes I like being vague. :)

So anyhow, without further fanfare, please enjoy some eye candy! :)



This little layout is of Joshie at a year. He was such a happy little baby and I just adored this photo of him. This envelope of photos have been sitting around collecting dust, so I had a blast scrapping them.



Miss Emily created a super fun page of drawings that I just HAD to use with this photo of Em. It completely screams Emily and her fun and funky style.



Some fun wall altered wall art of a little Joshie. This is just too cute hanging on my wall.



A layout of Em with her idol. :) Those girls are too cute together.

I'm so glad I found these unharmed in the tulip field clippings. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. My heart went into each and every one of these projects. :)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Kimmie!!! Love the LO's girl!!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Oh geez stalker alert! Some things are just better left ALONE, right??

i love you girl! We'll always have the tulip field!! And brilliant projects!

Julie Howard said...

Well, I'm gonna tiptoe through the tulip clippings. Now that all of the beautiful flowers are gone, all that's left are weeds and piles of ~sniff~ poo apparently. Thank goodness you were able to salvage your wonderful creations!

Sue Lui said...

great layouts kimmie!

Ann said...

Gorgeous layouts!!