Friday, November 7, 2008

Where'd My Mojo Go?


Whew.


Life has been once again coming at me with lightning speed. Stress and stress and more stress has been piling up all around me from all sorts of sources. In the past, my stress reliever has been to hole up in my scrappy space and create away... it's my therapy.


Lately though, scrapbooking reminds me of some of the stress I just want to forget and I just can't seem to pick up my supplies and jump in. Is it lost mojo? Is is scrappy phobia? How do I get past this and reclaim my love of all things scrap related?


I need your help. Please help me find my mojo. I've looked everywhere and it seems to be lost.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

did you look under your desk???? LOL! I swear that's where mine goes when it gets piled too high with scraps, junk, etc. LOL! Hope you're doing well!

Ann said...

Aw, Kim, I'm sorry!! My mojo returns when I can sit and play with my supplies... not necessarily creating anything, just rearranging, purging, whatever. Sounds crazy, but I think it's about getting my hands in them. Of course, that is fully dependent on having the time to do it!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Yep, looked under my scrappy table before. And i've even done the whole reduce, reuse, recycle thing. Eventually, when the mojo is done with it's vacation it comes bounding back looking sheepish like it's never been gone to begin with. ;)

Have a bubble bath and listen to your tunez. You'll be back in a jiffy girl. {{big smooches}}